The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.07.2003

We have made it through. I wondered whether or not we would. I would have to type for days to recap all the events and happenings that occured this week. Have you ever been in the situation where you had to keep yourself awake for an insane amount of time? We all have. Whether it's penance for partying too long the night before, or traveling, or finals, all those things you have to force yourself to stay awake for...then you know what it's like to get out of the habit of KEEPING yourself awake. After this week of non stop work, I realized why I couldn't sleep, although I was so tired. It's because I had gotten into the habit of keeping myself awake, even for as many as 20 hours a day. I feel like I'm finally winding down. I'm still pretty tired, and plan on napping today as well, but I had a lovely weekend. Worked saturday as well, so by about 1:00 when I got off work, I headed North, to Missouri, where Julia and I spend most of our weekends. Both of our men live there, so there's a little insentive....heehee. My wonderful cowboy man took me to see fireworks, (which is wonderful, because july 4th is my fav holiday) then a late night fishing trip, and sleeping bags in the back of the truck. YAY. Just what I needed. After a Sunday afternoon nap with my man as well, a FaB dinner at Julia's last night, and ice cream sundaes...I'm almost back to the old Chesa today. I missed bloggin though, I gotta get caught up on what all is going on, so give me a few days.
Thanks Julia for your compliments on work. you know how very important it is to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home