The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.14.2003

here's a thought for Julia.....where do nudist carry their cards? WOW, so many new things to learn! Lists make me think. So much in fact, that as Julia and I made Sunda morning breakfast at the "country home" aka her home in Missouri, I was saying that I'd like to remain in my pj's, drink coffee and blog all day. Instead, after lunch we popped in the "Sex and the City" DVD's and drank wine. What a fab day! To change the subject completely, I'm about to break CHESA standards. I don't include much about sex on here. I'm not really sure why. Whatever the reason, it changes today.
My cowboy man that we speak of, aka PH, is a great man (I'm not being the girl that brags about her man, that can't shut up about how wonderful he is, I'm really making a point) There's something about falling in love, and I mean really falling in love. It has to be one of the most wonderful things in the world. With PH, it's no exception, it's fucking fantastic. It's respect, it's lust, it's laughs, it's being annoyed, and worried, and it's a constant emtional rollercoaster that I've bought season passes for. I joke about it taking my 8 months to get a piece of ass from this one, as we moved, and still move slow. It was definetly worth the wait. I've never had such good sex. I've never truely enjoyed a man's body and all it's capable of, until now. Let me interject some sexual history as well, another Chesa NO-NO. When I met Julia, I wasn't getting any. NONE I wasn't even all that crazy about it. The first experience ended in a black eye, a bloody nose, and years of keeping secrets. The second big realationship had the sexual equivalent of a night light. Not a great track record, so I figured, what the hell? This is not only huge progress for me, but appreantly him as well. In the love bliss, in the pink shade that sometimes follows, I find out yesterday that I was his very first, on the eventful night 6 months ago. Yeah. and this man KNOWS things....how in the hell? Ph was the only living 26 year old virgin in the state, and I found him.......Once this knowledge had time to sink in, my brain started working....Do you know what this kind of information does to a girl's insecurities? OH MY GOD, did we scare the living shit out of him. He jumped right in with me and Julia, and has kept up pretty well, once he started talking. Gasp NO WONDER HE DIDN'T SPEAK, we scared the vocab right out of him!!! Does this bother me? NOOOO. Does it up the standards in the bedroom? for me, yes but does it sound like one hell of time? indeed So, maybe it's not about experience, though I thought it was. Maybe, as cheesy as it sounds, it IS about love. If it weren't so great, I think I'd puke at that statement. Here's to finding the best things in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home