The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.30.2003

All I can say is that this secret blog has saved me from killing someone today. Well, not really, but it was close. My partner at work is being an ass this week, and I do mean an ass. I don't feel like going into the details, only because it's the kinda mad that spreads tingle from my chest, to my arms, and eventually, takes the form of smart ass from my mouth. That's not real nice of me, and in order to keep from telling him to "Fuck off", oh, wait, I did that already, well, in order to preserve some form of my good southern conscience, I'm trying to not say anything. And wouldn't you know, I leave my smokes on the kitchen cabinet today...damn my forgetfulnes at 4:00 in the morning! breathe...ok, I'm better now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home