The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.29.2003

I hope everybody had a great weekend! I can't believe it is already Tuesday! Had an OK weekend. Chesa and I worked most of the weekend, so it wasn't the best ever. To make up for it we got all gussied up last night and took ourselves out for a few drinks. It was fabulous, there was red lipstick, free drinks, and men saying 'Wow' as we walked away from them! There was also some great conversation, which is exactly what I needed. I needed to talk about the past for one night, get some of it off of my chest, admit a few mistakes out loud. You understand.

By the way, do NOT under any circumstances read the book 'High Maintenance'. I understand that it says 'Hilarious' on the cover, but it is NOT even remotely funny or even good. The book is depressing, sad and morose. It will bring you down. Do NOT read it. Just a tip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home