The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

9.18.2003

I really want to post about how badly work sucks today, but since coworkers read this and it will just make it worse if I do, I'll just shut the fuck up.

I just thank the Lord that I have the greatest husband in the world, and by far the greatest best friend to help me make it through.

I need cheery today, and what makes me cheery? You guessed it, a list.

List of the day is things that are good in my life right now.

1. The fact that Chesa and I are dressing up for Halloween this year and making our own costumes. If you can guess what we are going to be, I will send you something fabulous.
2. My coworker that used to play for the NFL told me this morning if I ever need to punch anything I could use his arm and if I need to draw a picture on it of the persons face I would like to punch, that would be fine.
3. I get to see a very funny play tonight with my best friend.
4. I have a red skirt suit on today with my favorite black croc heels, and look fantastic.
5. I am also sporting matching red sunglasses that have rhinestones in them
6. I put on a presentation this morning that kicked ass.
7. I get to flirt with one of my favorite clients tonight while I look fantastic and that will be very good for my dwindling ego.
8. The office is empty right now because everyone is at a birthday lunch for a coworker that I don't like.
9. I have a bear on my desk that is wearing a T shirt that says 'Alaska is a gas' and when you squeeze his tummy he farts. That never fails to make me giggle.
10. I got a good cry out last night and laughed so hard that my tummy muscles are sore today.
11. When I gain weight, my boobs get bigger
12. I have eaten THREE huge subway M&M cookies today. and a sub. and a bag of chips. shut up, anger makes me hungry.
13. My husband set the coffeepot for 2:45am this morning so that I could take good coffee in a thermos to drink all morning (saving me from the horror of convenience store coffee)
14. I got to sleep in this morning.
15. I had the most yummy drink last night that tasted like a peach dream. I need another right now.
16. I'm not boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home