The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

9.29.2003

I feel like I haven't talked to a good friend fo mine when I don't blog. Well, ole friend, it's good to see you. I thought about doing some witty story like T-Bone, or exciting things that go on like Kami, or what great things that I'm accomplishing like Joe. Alas there are no huge relationship milestones to report. Like I said earlier this month, Julia and I have been doing some thinking, some soul searching. It's the whole changing seasons thing, but nonetheless, it's necessary. After all this thinking, it's time to lighten up. BON FIRE WEEKEND!!! There's nothing like the cool fall weather, a warm sweater, the one you love...oh yeah, and LOTS of adult beverages. What fun!!! Smores, and good tunes in a field...makes for some good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home