The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

10.01.2003

Dear Chesa,

I miss you. I miss you laughing, I miss the person I know you are. When you post things like below I want to come and kidnap you and make it all go away. I know that you have to work this out in your head and come to your own conclusions but seeing you in that last post kills everyone that truly LOVES you. That includes, me, hubby, Grandad & Mamaw, Aunt A & Uncle W. and of course Mr. Cowboy. We all want to help you, but we don't know how. I keep seeing you do things that will usually make you happy and giddy and they aren't working - aka, changing hair color, changing of seasons, make up, and holidays. If I was a Dr. I would be prescribing you some Zoloft right now. You cannot live like this! Somedays I think you know that you want to throw in the towel, but you fight it. In fact, I think you are doing that everyday now. I've seen you be happy on three hours of sleep. Now, you can wake up after nine hours and still be a grump. I know you feel tied down by obligation, but if you are in the wrong place, the people that you leave behind will find a way to make it work without you. If they love you and care about you, they will understand. How much longer can you live like this??? You don't hate the holidays, you never have. Even last year when you were living in hell that was something you looked forward to. The person I saw in the post below is not you. Please, do what is right for you. If that means staying where you are, fine. If it means turning your life upside down, fine. Whatever you do, you have our support in any way that we can give it. We miss you Chesa, please come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home