The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

9.29.2003

Good Morning to another crappy week at another crappy job. See, thats what happens when I don't have coffee!!!

Anyways, since I had so much fun with the last one, WE have compiled another list...

1. I went to my first bon fire since high school on Saturday night.
2. It reminded me of my last bon fire from high school, in which I made out with Nick S., who I had had a crush on for about three years.
3. My Mother in law is a raging bitch and proved that fact once again yesterday.
4. To get into a better mood last night I went into a cooking frenzy and made another batch of chocolate chip cookies, a vat of homemade spagetti sauce and a huge pan of salisbury steak.
5. I'm getting too large to fit into my clothing, ok that isn't a happy thought but still needed to be stated.
6. I bought two new fall lipcolors that I can't wait to test out on my hubbys....neck.
7. Fall makes me want to curl up in blankets in a cabin somewhere and make lots of love and eat beef stew.
8. Funniest thing that happened to me this morning - proving that I work with rednecks...two women were trying to spell 'chic' like so - 'schiek' and when they finally found the correct spelling they were so amazed. I laughed my ass off.
9. Chesa got to herd cattle this weekend.
10. She also got to play with her dog, which she misses desperatly.
11. I got to spend some 'quality time' (wink, wink) with my hubby on Friday night in the cutest little town, in the coolest little bar.
12. We are looking forward to quality time off this weekend, no work, no family obligation, just fun.
13. Chesa actually considered getting someone a calf for her birthday...that makes me laugh for some reason.
14. I am having a little dinner party on Sunday for some very sweet people. So, I get to cook - YAY!!!

Oh, and I'm so disappointed in you all for not guessing what we are going to be for halloween! We are going as saloon girls in some very trashy costumes that are being made by us! YAY!!!

Ok, lunch time. Later, gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home