The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

2.01.2005

The sun is actually shining here. It's hard to believe after so many cloudy days, but yes, the sun does still exist. It's very bright in my office, but I'll try to endure the glare on the monitor for a few more minutes, just so my little plants can finally get the love they need. It's a no-boss day, so now that I have time to blog, I can't think of much to talk about. Julia and I are still trying to get stuff together for the road trip, and I'm sure she's ahead of me. I usually pack a week before, but it seems there is so much to get done. I've decided to make myself put away clean laundry. Where is my motivation this week? I suddenly just want to sleep, plan for my trip, and then just leave. I'd like to just fast forward a few days, but then I'd be even more behind on getting stuff done. It's this dang cold weather. If it would warm up just a little I think I might want to move around. Either way, there's things to be done today, so while I'm still on my coffee buzz, I best get to it!!

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT'S ALL WE'VE TALKED ABOUT....yes, we're taking a trip to visit my family, and just have a good time

Chesa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home