The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

1.27.2005

So much to blog about....

#1. I've been inspired. Steve not only inspired me to write more but also have some INCREDIBLE sex this morning. BIG thank you to him. And by the way, no I was not thinking about him while I was having sex I was just got really hot reading about his exploits. On this subject I will give a tip that is tried, true, tested and approved that I read somewhere. Have your man drink some hot coffee and then go down on you. I am about THE most unsociable person on the planet in the mornings and I do have to down some serious coffee before this occurs or hubby will be risking life and limb, but damn when I am in the mood and this happens. WOW!!!!
#2. Chesa, damn girl. I love having this blog with you. I've thought about starting one and keeping it completly private and anonymous, but I tell you everything anyways so what would be the point? Chesa is only person on the planet that I could stand to live with besides my husband and sometimes she definitly passes him on the list. If it wasn't for the eating pussy thing, I would be a lesbian and Chesa would be my life partner. She is fucking awesome. I know you are trying to figure 1,000 things out right now and its totally your turn. I want to see you be selfish and greedy and get everything and more that you want because you deserve it. I really want you to be happy, no matter what that entails. The road home is full of potholes for you right now, but I swear a smoother one is in the works because I know you will keep on driving.
#3. The Chick Trip. Amazingly enough Chesa and I have never gone on vacation together without the men in our lives. This, we realized is completly unacceptable. So we are road trippin it next weekend. Chesa has a bit of business to take care of but mostly it is going to be mardi gras weekend and superbowl Sunday and its going to be wild, crazy, unforgettable and just what we both need. When I take a vacation, I usually have some question nagging at the back of my mind that I have not been able to put the time, effort, and relaxation in to solve. This time I'm going with a pretty clear headed. It helps that I work by myself now and have time to actually sit and think with peace and quiet. But I know you are pondering life decisions and I just want you to know I will sit there, listening intently for as long as you want to talk. But I will insist that I have alcohol in me. I give better advice that way. ;)
#4. Hubby is out of town today and tomorrow. He is traveling for work quite a bit more these days. I kind of like it when he goes out of town. I get the whole house to myself, the remote, I get going away sex and hot coming home sex, guaranteed. On the other hand, I have to make the coffee, get up with the dogs and no having the perfect cup on my nightstand when I wake up. I actually have to use the alarm clock. I hate alarm clocks. But I also don't have to cook dinner if I don't want to, I can eat fritos if I want. I adore that. Oh, and phone sex...my favorite part. Actually I will probably take my pile of paperwork and laptop home and work until the wee hours because I don't have anyone giving me dirty looks and taunts of 'workaholic'. Like he's one to talk. Humph.

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get going on this trip!! I'm practically packed already. It's all good, my friend, we'll have a good time, and things will work out as always!!

Chesa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home