The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

12.02.2004

Is it really time of year again? Hot Abercrombie boys, here we come!!! (oooooo) Today I'm sporting my favorite AF t-shirt..the one that says "Raise your Spririts" with a large mug of beer on the front!!! Raise my spirits indeed. It seems like it's taking a little effort to get myself in the Chistmas spirit this year. I'm sure this is due to the fact that I haven't attended 50 Christmas parpades, or spent every waking minute helping some charity, and playing Christmas music like I have done every year before this, back when I was in radio. I have been playing Chistmas music, since about October, but that's always. I don't have decorations up yet, that should help make it feel like Christmas when I get around to that. It's is only December 2nd, so I think I'll be ok as far as the holiday spirit is concerned. I think I'll start decorating this weekend, and making a gift list. It seems like there's so much to get done, so many things to relish, and enjoy about this time of year, and I don't want to be too busy.
In that light, a top 10 for me as well, thing to do this holiday........
1. Pack a thermos of hot cocoa, grab my Cowboy Man and visit the City park, with all the Christmas lights
2. NOT have to see my mother (YAY)
3.make Christmas cookies
4. open presents with my Cowboy man
5. put a cheap Christmas wreath on the grille of my Jeep.
6. tie sex into the holiday somehow...bows, bells, something
7.sleep late and watch the Christmas parade, not cook Christmas dinner for my family
8. Hopefully, catch some Christmas singers
9. SLED IN THE JEEPS (if we get snow obviously)
10. Watch "The Grinch" with hot cocoa, the good one, the cartoon
Happy Holidays