The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.07.2004

Happiness - sort of

My very best friend in the whole wide world isn't happy. I know she isn't. As you can see from the post below, she is confused. And this is the one time I cannot tell her what to do (not that she would necessarily take my advice anyway - and that is OK). At least if I could tell her what to do I would have a 50% chance of being right. I would at least have an opinion. I could at least try to convince her one way or the other. I could at least show her the bright side that I see. I want her to come home. I want to say, whatever it takes, we will do it, just come home. I can't say that! AGH!!!!! What if she does come home, and she doesn't find a job here. What then? She already did that. The results were not pretty. So, what should I say? Stay there? FUCK NO!!! What if one of these days she decides she likes it there? Then what? No more Chesa? maybe. I guess I just really want her to be happy. But I don't think either of know how that is going to happen. There is only one way Chesa is going to be happy. And that is if she is working towards her dream. Best guess on Chesa's dream - living a permanent life, working on a cute farmhouse, growing a garden, and not rich, but not working 90 hrs a week and still not making her bills. She can work a crap job (just like i can) if it is getting it towards her dream, if she can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Where the hell is the light?????? I don't know, and I don't know how to find it. It is EXTREMELY frustrating, I'm sure even more so for her. So, Chesa I'm sorry I don't have better advice, I'm sorry I'm failing you on this one. You are proving that you are stronger than even I thought you cabable of. And that is saying a ton.