The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

2.22.2004

Posted by Julia, edited by Chesa

Friday night was rough patch in the road for the sexxybiches, and I've never been prouder to be a part of them. Without getting into details, it was a test of trials and tribulations for a group that has seen a lot of heartache. We clung together and bonded on an even deeper level, than I didn't think was possible. I love two women, with my heart, soul, and whatever is left from there. It was proven and it was held.
Maybe that is why the farewell to Sex and the City hit me to the heart. Maybe it was because in that tough time on Friday night, I couldn't cry, no matter how hard I tried. Maybe it was because it made me face how much my 'friends' meant to me. I have never had friends like this. From Carrie's not settling to Samantha finally finding love, it all hit close to my heart. I could parallel all of the story line to one of my friends, or myself. It bothered my that I couldn't cry on Friday, but it mearly took the cheesiest story line tonight to make my bawl. Maybe I'm used to the violence, maybe I AM the strong one, maybe I am worth being intimidated by. And maybe thats not so bad. Maybe I am the Charlotte that is classy and prissy on the outside, but like steal inside, and is that so bad? I don't think so.
I have found my family in my friends, and I have never felt a bond so strond, or a love so great. Thank you for loving me like no one else has and for teaching me what real love is. I can't tell you how much that means to me. Please know that no matter what, I will be there for you like I know you would be there for me. I love you both and you COULD NEVER be a burden.

Kiss - #3


PS - You mean the WORLD to ME!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home