The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

1.05.2004

New Year: Under Construction

I went to church yesterday. That was the title of the sermon. Eh, I just erased my entire church going history, you didn't want to hear it anyways. Suffice it to say, I like the church I go to and the preacher (I just hate that word, not sure why) gives excellent sermons and is a very inspiring, warm, real person. The point is 8, 760 that is how many hours we have this year. That is how many hours we had last year. What the hell did we do with them all? They were all moments that passed too quickly.

That should lead into some of my resolutions, but I don't feel like talking about those right now.

The holidays.... Chesa and I both spent time with our respective families. We had fairly good times and got good presents and are totally burned out with family time. I see a completly crazy girls night in our near future. This girls night will be including our 'lost' best friend who I know we've spoken of on this site. We ran into her on New Years Eve and found out she left her dead beat, no good, piece of shit husband again. Hopefully, this time will be for good. More on the history of this story another time, I'm not in the mood right now.

I have so many things I want to right about, all jumbling up in my head. I guess that's what I get for abandoning this site for the holidays and not taking any time to sort shit out. So, you are getting snippets that I will expand on later. One thing at a time!!!

My step - son is an idiot, or at least he's acting like one. He has a no good girlfriend that is such a huge pain in my ass. The girl is exactly like his Mother and even pulls the disappearing acts that she did. What I can't figure out is if he sees that the girl is his mother in minature and thinks he can 'save' her or if he is just being led around by his dick. I think I'll find out. I have decided that keeping my mouth shut on this matter, as I have done for awhile now is doing absolutly no good. We are going back to the normal me that speaks her mind and calls a spade a spade or a bitch a bitch, which ever way you choose to look at it.

Hubby and I are doing fairly well. There are times that I think we haven't progressed any since the great October blowout of 2003, but I know we have. We'll get there. I said forever, I promised til death do us part. I gave my word, I'll honor it through good times and bad. But come on people, lets get to the good!!!!!!!!!! One step forward, two steps back.

That is enough of a peak for now, I'm going to go work on another project I've started, painting my guest bathroom in blue stripes that is turning out FABULOUS! That is one of my resolutions of 2004, more color in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home