The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

10.21.2003

First of all I hate my sister. She gave me an awful cold that comes with a wicked sore throat!!!! Grrrr!!!!

Anyways, I was reading my comments this morning and as always T-bone struck me with the epiphany stick with the following...

Life can get in the way of living our ultimate passions, so what I've had to do is realize that I'm not defined by my workday existance. I work to support my family. But I live to love my family, friends, God, have fun, make a small difference, etc. That way I have a ton of passion left over for those important people and things.

What a wonderful way to look at things. Definitly a great perspective that I need to give considerable thought to. Thanks T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home