The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

10.20.2003

So my girl is in Yankee Land. It's ok, I love her anyway. :D Actually, I'm wishing like hell I was there too. I'm really glad you've got some time to think Julia, some time to figure out what you want, and how to get it. I think that's the part I wish I had. Just time, just to put it all on hold, tell everyone to wait a minute while I think. I wish I could help you Julia, offer you some wise words that will put it all inperspective, something that will make you think, or open some window in your mind, but alas, I haven't the right things to says. My faith is in the fact that I know you well, adn your ability to look at what goes on around you, and make the best decisions for it. Find what makes you happy, baby girl, as that's my ultimate hope for you.

my happy thought for today....a small reminder that it's not getting to one place, but enjoying the whole trip!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home