The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

11.12.2003

well, it's definitely fall. There was some question with the warm weather, cool weather, warm weather again. Thus is the Midwest. So I dream of twinkly white lights, snow and thick socks, but have been reduced to jeans and a t-shirt today. With cool weather, it's time to break out the chili and beef stew...mmmm. I'm afraid there isn't much excitement these days. Just muddling through it all, and making plans for the holidays. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is so close. Then the race begins for Christmas shopping YIKES! Actually, I've gotten a start on mine, to avoid the sometimes hazardous mall scene. Hunting season opens this Saturday, and I'm taking the whole weekend to relieve some stress that's been building over the last few months. If all else fails, just shoot something! I can say that, cause I'm a redneck kinda girl. I wouldn't suggest that plan of action for just anyone, but personally, it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home