The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

11.03.2003

Thanks y'all, for the BLOG LOVE! It's been a week, well, no, almost 2 now, and I am finally getting used to Pache not being there, not waking me up, not playing with the cows. It was so good to have her, and to get to love her. I've spent some time at the Animal Shelter, loving on the puppies, so they'll be ready for a home soon. That's always fun. Cooler weather on the way, and Julia has thrown the first of the fall parties. It was a wonderful birthday party for her step daughter. She gracefully put up with nit picky inlaws, and did it looking WONDERFUL. The meal was great, the house looked great, and like I said, she wore a smile the whole time I saw her. I know it was tough. I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't get to stay too long, but what I did see was impressive.
Both me and J have spent the last few weeks ironing out wrinkles in our lives, just getting things back in order. I think we're getting there. It could be the fact that we all went out on Halloween and had a great time!!! We possibly could have some pictures in the near future. All I'm saying is that people are calling me at work this morning, wanting to know who those WILD GIRLS were (GASP!! Reference to the Wild Girls again!!) hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home