The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

10.23.2003

Mapche

my sweet girl. We took naps together. You were there when I got home, and I thought that no one would notice if I disappeared. You depended on me, and made me feel special with that little nub of a tail. You could tear through mulitple rolls of toilet paper in mere minutes. Creek times were the best, with your ears flappin in the wind with the top pff the Jeep. When it was so quiet, there was someone other than myself that was living and breathing. You could be such a pain in my ass, but you could always make me smile. Our last day was spent herding calves, chasing frogs in the pond, and you stealing milk out of the bucket for the new baby calves. No more laying on the porch while I pick guitar, and drink ice tea. You energy was the best thing about you, so excited all the time. I'm so thankful for the last few hours that I got to hold you in my lap, and talk to you, and kiss you good night. I'll miss my puppy dog very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home