The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

12.03.2003

YOW!!! Its been forever! I'm a shit for not posting. I'll admit it. Hope everybody had a great turkey day. Mine was good, missed my family like crazy. Put together dinner for 9 people that was complete success, of course. It was nice. I felt like I was carrying on the tradition that my Mother started. Have your own Thanksgiving and invite everyone that might not have any other place to go. That is what I did and it was very rewarding.

Next up, CHRISTMAS!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited, I LOVE Christmas. Mainly because I get presents. Yes, I'm shallow and greedy, but at least I admit it. Ok, I do more than admit it, I embrace it. I do love giving gift too. I can't wait to let Chesa open her gifts from me. I just KNOW that she will love them! I almost have my shopping done. I have my tree up and I'm finishing putting up the rest of my decorations. I love my house with all of the xmas decorations, it feels so warm and inviting.

Ok, I'm off to get some more shit done.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home