The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

1.12.2004

What a Weekend!

So much to update! Shnikes!

Well, Friday night was girls night out with Me, Chesa and the other bestest friend that we refer to on here. We really need to give her a name. Lets call her Lolita. Perfect. So we went out and to this extremely seedy barn, I mean bar and danced on the tables, wore our tiaras, were completly snarky bitches to most people, caused fights, danced with cute cowboys, and had a generally good time. We had about 1,000 drinks purchased for us by every man alive, won a karoake contest, drank beer while driving on the country roads with our tops off showing our wares to any boys we could find and just generally having a grand time. Oh, and we tried really hard to get another long time acquiantance to break up with his slut-bitch girlfriend by shamelessly flirting with him. Did I mention this guy has seen most of us naked? Mmmm, another story.

So, an update on my step - son. He broke up with the bitch, halleluiah!!!!!!!! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!!! He left to go back to college today and hook up with some randam girls, I couldn't be happier about it!!!! As long as he uses proper contraception and common sense, of course.

Oh, and an update on the hubby. He actually took me out to dinner on Saturday and picked some place all by himself and all I had to do was show up looking good. Believe me, this is a HUGE accomplishment!!!! In return, I made him stop on a country road on the way home so we could have sex on the road in his truck. I think he enjoyed the reward....Hopefully this means he actually gets the fact that I will actually want to have sex if he does nice things for me and expresses in some way his emotions......DUH!! As will most women with any man!!!! You would think that the male population would understand this by now, but NO! Ok, sorry a bit of a tangent there.

And the last season of Sex in the City is underway. I could cry. How I will miss seeing all of them in their fabulous clothes and sexually disturbing situations. And oh how I would love to have sex with Michael.......Oh, how that has been a loooooonnnngggggggg repeating fantasy of mine. Ok, I would be happy if I could just dance with him before we have some serious sex. Its a tough call with him, sex or dancing. I think that is every ballerina's dream.

And I hope you all notice the new feature on the side bar...our current aliases.... they must change often, you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home