The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

1.31.2005

Well, critize us if you like...it doesn't bother me. That was the whole point of THE ROAD HOME, to explore our thoughts, and emotions......Keep cool my babies ( in my best Conan O'Brien voice)
I suppose that nothing can daunt my mood today, even the cloudy, snowy messy outside. It's only a few days till we leave for out ROAD TRIP EXTRAVAGANZA !!! ( roll parade music)
Seems there's 100 things to do, pack, iron, run to the cleaners, vacuum the vehicle out, things like that. Good times ahead, and I think it's long over due!! Family, cowboys, Texas, and on the road with Julia...can't think of how to improve that combo. Can u tell I'm excited?!? I gotta get back to work, to finish the list of things before we go. More blog love later!!

oh, and no cousin named Mike, but I'm sure we can find someone to fill in ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home