The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

1.29.2005

Northern Lights
Texas weekend countdown. T minus 5 days. We are headed south not only for mardi gras weekend, superbowl Sunday but also the Ft. Worth stock show will be happening. Things in this city will be insane the entire weekend. Because of all the happenings I just found out that we will be sleeping on the floor at Chesa's Aunt and Uncle's house because there will be so many guests. Not that I am a huge fan of sleeping on the floor, but I am VERY excited about being with a large group of people.
It reminds me of a trip I took when I was about 15. I was going to a friends cabin 'up north' for the weekend. If you live in MI, WI, MN, or IL you understand what the phrase 'up north' means. Everybody has two houses, one in southern Wisconsin, your main residence, and one on a lake somewhere north where you spend weekends. Depending on your income this is somewhere between the size of an ice shack to a mansion. Since I went to private school, most of my friends had a lot of money (I wasn't one of them) and the cabin we went to was more mansion variety. The place had 8 bedrooms so there were quite a few people invited, cousins, friends, coworkers. My friend's cousin that was particularly interesting was Mike. He was 19 and played college football. And he was incredible looking. I don't remember all of the activities we did that weekend, the one that I recall with so much clarity it could have happened yesterday is Saturday night. I remember being sound asleep in the bedroom I was sharing with my friend and being woken up by none other than the drop dead gorgeous Mike. He whispered in my ear that there was something outside that he needed to show me. Well, that got my mind racing. When we got outside I didn't see anything very important except him, but we sat down on the hammock and he told me to look up. It was incredible. It was the Northern Lights, the Aurora borealis and it was spectacular. I have only seen it once and I will never forget it. If you don't know what this is, look it up. Turns out that wasn't the only 'first' I had that night. No, I did not lose my virginity that night just learned what an orgasm was. We stayed on that hammock all night and watched the sun rise over the lake in the morning.
Since there will be no hammock in Texas, I probably won't have an orgasm, but they do have a nice porch swing on the deck...KIDDING! Shameless flirting only. And dancing until my feet hurt with bull riders (yummy). If you have never seen how tight a bull riders ass is, you really should. Its almost as good as the northern lights. By the way Chesa, you don't have a cousin named Mike, do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home