The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

4.07.2005

State of the Union

Ok, I know I promised more posting, but really be happy that I held back. For awhile there I was in a I want to throw a plate at your head kind of mood. But I'm slowly but surely dragging my ass out of it. So in an attempt to bolster my mood even more, I will update you on things that have made me happy in the past weeks.

-Head board banging, crazy, wild sex. Thank God.
-Seeing Chesa drunk on a Monday night and dancing with herself at the bar.
-Thinking about my vacation that starts in 9 days and blogging from Key West, FL. I hear the Corona's calling.
-Giving the store a bit of a makeover/fresh look that it desperately needed.
-Finally getting the urge to cook again.
-Reading in a comfy chair while I listen to the spring rains rap on the windows.
-Driving in the jeep with the top down for the first time of the year....Ahhhh....
-Shopping, shopping, shopping. New clothes, lipstick, and shoes galore. Oh, and the fantastic Italian shoe salesman at my favorite store... Ahh, Antonio, how I love you.
-The two guys from Chesa's spanish class making me laugh so hard I nearly peed on myself.
-Did I mention the sex? I'll add mind blowing orgasms.
-Feeling change coming in my bones and it lighting me up with excitement.
-New jazz cd with all of the greats on it that seduces me.
-Chesa getting her shit together. ;) ha ha, Ches.
-Planning camping trips and other adventures for the summer o' fun with Chesa.
-Being on the front page of the newspaper and having all of our clothes on!

There are others, but this is just enough to brighten my mood on a gray day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home