The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

3.21.2005

Poor Julia had a post all typed out, then lost it. It's certainly a Monday anyway, so I feel bad for her. Myself, on the other hand, am gorging on cheesy bread sticks from Pizza Hut, so no worries here. Alot on my plate today, besides the greasy mess I'm having for lunch. I can't visit long, busy day at work as well, and hoping to get out of here soon. I feel the need to indulge also, my appetite for beer this afternoon, with Julia of course. Gluttony is my word for today, or perhaps fat ass...I'm still trying to decide.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Christa said...

I think I should be sleeping with you after such sweet nothings! HAHA

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beer is a vegetable, so have at it!

– T-bone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home