The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

3.14.2005

WARNING!!!! I'M IN A WEIRD MOOD
There's so many things I'd like to blog about, but none really that even are important enough to talk about. Things like finding this great little place this weekend that makes homemade tortillas, and what a treat that was, about how I'm looking forward to grilling on my birthday grill from Julia, how it was warm enough this weekend to roll the top off the jeep, and how disappointing it was to have to put it back on now that it's cool again. I was thinking about how my mom didn't even acknowledge my birthday, though I'm glad she didnt' ruin by calling or sending something. I think it's ironic that her husband, my step dad came to my birthday dinner without her. Way to go man! My grandparents are amazing, and threw a wonderful dinner party this weekend, to which all the people I love were at. Julia and her husband, my cowboy man, and I realized just how much I will miss my grandparents when I move from here. They are the closest thing to parents I have, and I don't take that for granted. A week ago, I got a new mattress to go into the new bed I purchased a while ago. Julia helped me get it all together, and it looks great. I suddenly don't want to get out of that bed. Luckily, my cowboy man loves the new bed as well, so it works out for me.
I smell my sonic burger and tots from my desk, and can't resist anymore!
toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home