The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

2.10.2005

Back from the dead

For the first time in a week, I actually feel human today. Also for the first time in a week I got to enjoy some java this morning. Thank God. I have been in constant pain and hell from one little ole tooth that was very angry. Special thanks to Chesa for putting up with my whining, passing out from pain, and all around taking care of me.

Texas was great in spite of tooth. Saturday I was actually feeling fairly decent with just a dull ache so I did get to enjoy the stock show and rodeo and dancing with cute college boys that offered things that were really HARD to pass up! I also drank an ass load of beer to numb my face into cooperating. I only screwed up one dance because I could not follow the guy at all and he was doing some sort of half step that I had never seen nor done before.

But here are some of the greatest/funniest moments of the trip.
10. Peeing in a mall parking lot at 3 in the morning.
9. Stoping at some hole in the wall tourist place and seeing pictures of the time when an 18 wheeler went through the building!
8. Seeing countless bull rider butts....Yow!
7. Flirting with cute guys while stuck in traffic.
6. Watching Chesa come REALLY close to getting in fight at the bar.
5. Chesa's VERY cute cousins....Mmmm.
4. Chesa's Very cute cousin's friends.....Double Mmmm.
3. Hearing Chesa sing in Texas.
2. Sitting on the deck drinking a beer in the SUNSHINE talking to my best friend and her Aunt and Uncle.
1. Getting the greatest compliment I have ever received from ANYONE EVER from Aunt A and Uncle W. If I could get a blood transfusion so I was related to these people, I would.

More sordid stories later...

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T-bone here. The sun is shining today and it was near 70 (or so it felt). Why don't you just move to Texas? It would make the state a better place, I'm sure.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Christa said...

Oh, and I think T-BONE is right, we should just move there

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home