The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

2.02.2005

Patience is a virtue....I guess

Well, so much for it warming up......there's 3 inches of snow on the ground. I did brave the cold yesterday, and got ole Jeepster ready for the trip. Soon it will be packed down enough clothes and shoes to provide for a small town. But, since this is the girl trip, there's also no one to complain about it. Julia and I couldn't be any more excited, especially after sitting through the meeting this morning with these wonderful women who were all friends, and telling jokes, and talking about riding motorcycles..it was great. I have some great anticipation of this trip. I know it will be a blast, and we've planned it to be laid back and alotted time just to dance and shop, and all the things we don't get to around here. Just a stop by the bank, an appointment at the beauty shop, and this girl is ready to go....and we don't actually leave till tomorrow afternoon. It will be interesting to see if I can make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home