The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

4.05.2005

I was looking for a past post from the spring, to merely type the same words I write every spring, about the change in seasons, the sudden urge to drive far away. It's the same thing every year. There's really nothing wrong with that, but it can be a bit frustrating. That's the crazy thoughts that have been bouncing around in this ole head. Excessive amounts of beer has been consumed by both myself and Julia (don't deny it Julia, I know) even a bit tipsy on a Monday night ( that was all me, I'll take the blame for that one). It does work in slowing the brain down, not so many things to think about at once. My new lap top arrives today, so maybe I'll have more time to put some of these thoughts down in THE ROAD.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever I write a post about spring, it's about how much my head hurts and I'm tired of sneezing and coughing. But spring leads to summer, and summer – even down here – is pretty awesome. Bring on da heat.

– TX T-bone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home