The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.02.2005

sunshine
WHEW, we were grumpy last week. Mostly because we hadn't seen the sunshine at all, and it's still quiet cool for this time of year. Usually, we're at our peek Jeep time, enjoying the warm afternoons, and the cool evenings and even some creek time. But nooooo, it has to be a high of 50 today. At least the sun is shining, and that makes for much happier moods. Cowboy man and I had some real "come to Jesus meetin'" time this weekend ( to quote Grandad) After the smoke cleared, we were both still alive, crying, but ok. We both have accepted the fact that I'm leaving. We've admitted it anyway. It's strange to be ok with the fact that it's not forever, to accept that there is a time limit on this trip, and the clock is winding down. Maybe I've had enough time to think about it, that I'm accustomed to idea. Maybe the fact that he's ok with it too, only affirms my fears that I knew it before we said it outloud.
These are the times that I wish I had some open air in a Jeep to clear my head. I may have to dig out a jacket to accommodate, but we'll see if the temperatures can play along!
happy monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home