The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

4.29.2005

Good Damn Morning
Ouch! I'm sorry baby! It must be the weather here. We haven't seen the sunshine in a while, and it has been rather COLD considering it's almost May now. I'm trying to put into words the fight I had last night, but I just don't have the energy. Being up all night fighting makes for a tired and slow Chesa this morning.
fucking glad it's Friday. not that the difficult and hard to understand realtionships in our life will be better on Saturday, but maybe a break from the grind will be a huge help.

5 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Christa said...

you mean those I don't end up killing for being dun=mb boys

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Fucking dumb boys!

I'm sure the weekend will do wonders for your psyche. It always does for me no matter what I have going on. And regardless, you've got Jules and me! And we're better than any dumb boys will ever be.

Please have fun this weekend.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Christa said...

Amen to that

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have. I have a site about played dueling banjos. You can check it out at played dueling banjos

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have. I have a site about black 5 string banjo. You can check it out at black 5 string banjo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home