The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

4.22.2005

Rainbow Chip and a drag queen
As I'm drowning my sorrows of missing my best friend in a tub of pure sugar perfection, aka, rainbow chip icing, my happiness was interrupted by severe weather in our area last night. I was completely happy in my jammies, and my favorite blanket, a glass of milk, and a spoon, and I get disturbed. I drove my jeep out to my boyfriend's place, parked it in a barn, and was mighty unhappy about the cold rain in comparison to the couch. The thunder and lightning brought more than just hail and rain. I realized something last night. I realized that my relationship trouble with my Cowboy Man isn't my fault. It seems like a simple concept, but apparently I didn't get it. Is that a woman thing, or just a me thing, to blame myself? It's natural to think that you've been with someone for 3 years, and they don't seem interested in being with you, that maybe there's something wrong with you, that you're not attractive enough, or they aren't attracted to you, or you're not the person they fell in love with....crap like that. But you know what, it's not that I don't try, it's not that I'm not sexxxxy as hell, that I'm not funny, or great in bed, I'm all those things. I've invested 3 years in love, and the return isn't all that great this time. Sad? U bet. Does it hurt so bad I can't breathe sometimes, oh yes. It's rainy today, and that usually attributes to my mood, but today I dream about a patio on my little apartment on the beach, where the air is warm, and I have a dog ( I love 'em too JOE!). I can tackle one day at a time right now. Thank God it's Friday. Julia will be home in a couple of days, again, thank GOD. I wasn't sure I could make it a whole week, but I did. Besides, she said she would bring me home a drag queen, so I can't wait. Someone to share my extensive knowledge of hair care with? YAY It;s officially cocktail hour on Friday, so I'm turning my brain off. OH, and it's suppose to storm again tonight, but I'm staying on my couch!
oodalolly!

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Thanks for the shout out! That was for me, right? Or are there other totally amazing Joes that love their dogs?

What kind of drag queen did Julia bring home? I hope it was one with a really deep voice and huge tits!

I'm so happy your best girl is home.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Christa said...

of course it's for you darlin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home