The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

4.18.2005

Not much to holler about over my weekend, being that IT'S SO DAMN QUIET! Julia has called from Key West a few times, and now I'm contemplating how much furniture I need to sell to get down there. She's talking about live bands, and ocean views, and jobs at little bars on the beach. I have but one question....what the hell am I doing here? I know that I'm leaving soon, that there's a plan to make changes, but I didn't realize how colorless my life is here. I have a picture of what it would be like without Julia, and it's no bueno. It's like the walls of this all white office is beginning to close in on me. I know it's a combination of the sunshine, the tales from Key West, and the general wanting to leave a place that has become so dull. Restlessness is not an easy load to bear.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've thought about chucking all our stuff and moving the family down to Florida so I could become a pirate. Arrr!

– T-bone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home