The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

4.28.2005

Wise Advice

If you are married or even in a commited relationship, I have some VERY useful advice for you if you ever want to get laid again.

If your wife/girlfriend/partner says "I know I'm kind of grumpy because I've had a very bad day, but I am extremely horny."

Do NOT do the following....

"Well, yell at me if you want some", and proceed downstairs to catch that riveting new CSI episode.

You can guess how my bad day ended...
'Nuff said.

3 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that what TIVO is for?

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Christa said...

maybe we should get him TIVO for is birthday, in the interest of your sex life

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Joe said...

ANOTHER DUMB BOY STORY!!!

I'm so irritated I may go home and punch my OWN boyfriend in the face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home